Lipscomb Academy Middle School

Hey there LAMS Fam!

It feels like it has been FOREVER since my last newsletter! Even though getting back to work is not quite the "highlight" of my summer, I am so grateful that I get to get back to it with some of the most amazing people I have ever met! I am thankful that the Lord has given us another opportunity to return to "The Middle" and continue this journey together. 

As you can see, I am trying something new! I would like to see if this form of communication works better than my weekly email. Google owns Blogger so everything flows seamlessly together while creating this space. It's supper easy! I like it because you will not have to "hunt" for my emails. Just click on the link and it will bring you to my latest announcement. I still plan to make major updates each week, but just in case I would like to add something in between, all I have to do is add it to the blog. It will be easily accessible for teachers to see the latest news. 

The office crew has been working all summer planning, collaborating and designing a year for you and students that we are truly excited about! It is our prayer that we work within a continuous cycle of improvement that will uplift, nurture and edify you with ongoing support for growth in this wonderful profession.

You all take care and visit the blog next week!

"...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isiah 40:31

~CrystalπŸ’œπŸ’›

On with the news!

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL

In-Service Schedule

GIVE TO LISA G.

Give Lisa G. a copy of your letter home to parents, syllabus or classroom guidelines by August 5th. They can be emailed or given to her.

UPDATED HEADSHOT PICTURES

We will take our pictures on August 10th at 12:30. Everyone meet by Avalon House. 

FROM PHIL SANDERS

Folks,

I hope you're having a great summer. As you come back to your classrooms and offices, please let us know what your tech needs are. If you're able to check that out and let us know before in-service starts, that would be greatly appreciated.

The BEST way to request help is by using the tech request form. Using that form will help us in tracking and organization. You can find it at:


It would be great if you bookmarked that. You can also follow the link in my email signature to find it. 

Thanks so much for your help and thank you for all that you do for our kids!

CRYSTAL'S ZOOM ROOM LINK
If anyone ever needs a ZOOM link to a meeting that I organize. This is the link.

MOVING ROOMS?
If you need help with moving something please complete the following form by August 4th.

AUGUST 3rd LUNCH LINK
Take a look at the menu. Here is the link.


ACADEMIC & BEHAVIOR GUIDELINES
If anyone needs the link to our streamlined guidelines. This is the link.

LIBRARY
The Upper and Middle School will share Rachel Rich as the librarian this year. Audrey has accepted a position teaching 9th grade ELA.

YEARBOOK
Jen Clay has graciously volunteered to be the LAMS yearbook sponsor! She will be sending out more information on how we can send her our snapshots. 

CRYSTAL'S BITMOJI VIRTUAL OFFICE
I have created a new Bitmoji office. Here is the link. There are multiple "live" links (click on items in my office) so that you can have quick access to items we use often. Some of the links are not live yet like the Teacher Duty List, PD certificates and Student Handbook. They will become live soon. Please be patient with me as I try something new.😊 BOOKMARK IT TO YOUR COMPUTER


A LITTLE HUMOR!πŸ˜‚













😊

Popular posts from this blog

!LIPSCOMB IN THE MIDDLE!

!LIPSCOMB IN THE MIDDLE!

!Lipscomb In The Middle!